Plainfield Street Residential House Demolition in Esparto, CA Yolo County
Type or Service:
Esparto, CA Yolo County
1500 gallon concrete septic tank, distribution boxes, 3″ ABS pipe, 3″ perforated pipe, 1.5″ double washed drain rock, C-45 NW fabric
Demo a 1,800 square foot residential house with a detached carport and storage shed. Haul off and dispose of the construction debris. Pull up the concrete slab and foundation and haul it to the recycle yard.
• Secured the demolition permit.
• Performed testing on the structure for hazardous materials.
• Disconnected the water, sewer, gas, electricity and the phone from the house.
• Had the pre-demolition measurement inspection done by a county building inspector.
• Demoed the house, carport, and the storage shed with a track excavator using water for dust control.
• Loaded the debris into highside end dumps. Hauled off and disposed of the debris at Biomas Energy Plant.
• Broke up and removed the concrete slab and foundation. Loaded the concrete into semi end dumps and hauled off to the recycle yard.
• Had the completed demolition inspection done by the county building inspector.
• Graded off the lot.