Nichols Park, Standard Gravity Flow Septic System ,Yolo County
Type or Service:
Capay Valley, Guinda CA Yolo County
1500 gallon concrete septic tank, distribution boxes, 3″ ABS pipe, 3″ perforated pipe, 1.5″ double washed drain rock, C-45 NW fabric
Installation of a standard gravity flow septic system with a 1500 gallon septic tank and 200 lineal feet of leach line.
• Met with the owner to determine the appropriate size and location for the new septic system.
• Obtained a permit from the County Environmental Health Department.
• Excavated the hole for the septic tank.
• Installed the 1500 gallon septic tank.
• Excavated the trench for the distribution boxes.
• Installed the distribution boxes.
• Excavated the trenches for the leach lines.
• Installed the leach lines.
• Had the septic system inspected by the county.
• Backfilled and graded off the site.