Deterding Building Pad, Esparto, CA Yolo County
Type or Service:
Building pads, house pads, finish grading
Esparto, CA Yolo County
Existing dirt/ soil excavated from site
Excavated an area 70′ x 100’x 4′ and compacted excavated material back for a building pad
• Met with the owner to determine the location of the new building site
• Laid out the corners of the building pad
• Excavated the material (dirt/soil) from the area to a depth of 4′ below the existing grade. Loaded the dirt/soil into dump trucks and dumped off site into a stockpile.
• Scafired the bottom of the excavation. Moisture conditioned the dirt/soil with water. Recompacted the bottom of the excavation with a sheepsfoot padded compactor. Had compaction testing done.
• Reloaded the stockpiled dirt/soil into dump trucks and transported back to the building pad site. Moisture conditioned the dirt/soil and spread with a skip loader. Compacted with a sheepsfoot padded compactor back to the existing grade. Had compaction testing done on each 2′ lift.
• Finish graded the building pad area using a skip loader with a scraper box attachment to within five tenths of one inch using laser equipment