Begorra Station Underground Utilities – Woodland, CA Yolo County
Type or Service:
Wet & dry utilities, paving
Woodland, CA Yolo County
PVC pipe and fittings, copper pipe and fittings, SDR 35 sewer/ drain pipe and fittings, sand, ¾” A.B., ½” asphalt, concrete vaults for valves
Installation of new water service lines and a new sewer line. Abandonment of the existing septic tank..
• Met with the owner to discuss and determine the location of the water meters and backflow preventers.
• Obtained the permit for the new water and sewer service and septic tank abandonment.
• Saw cut the asphalt parking lot for trenching.
• Excavated the trenches for the new water and sewer service.
• Sand bedded and installed the new PVC water lines with water meters and double backflow preventers from city service to the office building.
• Pumped the effluent out of the existing septic tank. Broke up the concrete septic tank. Removed, hauled off, and disposed of the concrete.
• Had abandoned septic tank area inspected by Environmental Health.
• Backfilled and compacted the septic tank hole.
• Sand bedded and installed the new SDR 35 sewer line from the city service to the office building.
• Pressure tested the new PVC water lines and had the double backflow preventers tested by a certified backflow tester.
• Had the new water and sewer service lines inspected by the City Public Works Department.
• Backfilled and compacted all of the trenches.
• Imported, placed, and compacted 8″ of ¾” A.B. in the trench area in the parking lot.
• Imported, placed, and compacted 3″ of ½” asphalt in the trench area in the parking lot.
• Restriped the parking stalls in the work area.